- Our unique ABS scale restores the last origin position automatically when the indicator is turned on.
- The chance of overspeed errors has been eliminated thanks to the ABS scale.
- Rated to IP66: can be used satisfactorily even in adverse environments where the indicator is subject to splashing by cutting fluid or coolant.
- Slim body design (body width: only 35mm) is advantageous in multipoint measurement situations where space is restricted. The LCD redout can also be rotated 180o to allow reading from the most convenient direction.
- Tolerance judgment can be performed by setting upper and lower tolerance limits. The judgment result (go/no-go) can be displayed in full-size characters.
- Equipped with a data output port that enables incorporation into measurement networking and statistical process control systems.
|Order No.||Range (mm)||Resolution (mm)||Accuracy (mm)||Remarks|
|543-570||12.7||0.01||0.02||Slim type ID-N|
|543-580||5.0||Back Plunger type ID-B|
|543-575||12.7||0.01/0.001||0.01/0.003||Slim type ID-N|
|543-585||5.0||Back Plunger type ID-B|
|Order No.||Range (in)||Resolution||Accuracy (in)||Remarks|
|543-571||0.5||0.0005 in, 0.01 mm||0.001||Slim type ID-N|
|543-581||0.2||Back Plunger type ID-B|
|543-576||0.5||0.01 mm/0.001 mm 0.0005 in/0.00005 in||0.00012||Slim type ID-N|
|543-586||0.2||Back Plunger type ID-B|