- Cost-effective oriented design: ID-SX indicators use a button-type battery (SR44) and come with the minimum of functionality for ease of use. There is a choice of models in the lineup allowing selection of 0.01 mm, 0.001 mm or inch-based measurement resolutions.
- IP53 dust/water protection level: The models listed below also provide IP53 dust/water protection level specifications: 543-794/94B/95/95B/96/96B
- ABS (absolute) scale: These Digimatic indicators employ Mitutoyo’s proprietary ABS (absolute) scale, which makes it possible to restore the origin point even if the power is turned off. This eliminates the need to perform origin restoration each time the power is turned overspeed errors do not occur, which improves reliability.
- Equipped with a data output port that enables incorporation into measurement networking and statistical process control systems.
- Metric: 543-790, 543-790B, 543-794, 543-794B, 543-781, 543-781B
- Inch/Metric: 543-791, 543-791B, 543-792, 543-792B, 543-793, 543-793B, 543-795, 543-795B, 543-796, 543-796B, 543-782, 543-782B, 543-783, 543-783B