|4-flute long neck radius type high-efficiency finishing carbide end mill for high-hardness steels|
The AE-CPR4-H is a long neck corner radius carbide end mill engineered to achieve high-efficiency and high precision milling in high-hardness steels. All sizes are available in the 4-flute configuration for maximum productivity. OSG’s DUROREY coating for high-hardness steel is employed with high chipping resistance even for work materials exceeding 60 HRC, enabling long tool life and high-speed machining.
2-flute high-precision finishing carbide ball end mill for high hardness steel (AE-BD-H).
- Newly developed DUROREY coating enables superior heat resistance and high toughness optimized for high-hardness steel milling!
(1) Achieves high-efficiency milling with 4-flute specification
(2) The new gash specification with a spiral shape improves chip evacuation and prevents chips from getting caught
(3) Unequal spacing teeth suppresses chattering
(4) Superior ball corner R precision ±0.005
(5) Superior shank accuracy. Supports h4 tolerance (0/-0.004)
Carbon Steel・Alloy Steel・Tool Steel・Prehardened Steel・Hardened Steel・Stainless Steel
Long neck radius type (AE-CPR4-H)
OSG offers a vast lineup of carbide end mills for high-hardness steels.
Achieves excellent durability and machined surface accuracy in profiling of high-hardness steel