Anti-Vibration Short Carbide End Mill
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is ideal for a wide range of materials ranging from carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel to titanium alloys and Ni-based alloys. The short type AE-VMS enables stable machining with a unique flute form that achieves both tool rigidity and trouble-free chip evacuation, and also suppresses burrs, which is a common obstacle in part processing. With an expanded radius size offering, it is ideal for a wide range of applications and industries, such as automotive and aerospace. In addition, a right angle type for milling straight corners has been added to the lineup to meet a wide variety of application needs.
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is also available for deep side milling type (AE-VMFE).
(1) “DUARISE coating” provides excellent lubricity, superior friction-resistance and high oxidation temperature
(2) Sharp positive rake angle reduces cutting force
(3) New flute form enables excellent chip evacuation
(4) Variable-lead geometry suppresses vibration
- Right angle type: for milling straight corners with no uncut residue
Mild Steel・Carbon Steel・Alloy Steel・Tool Steel・Prehardened Steel・Hardened Steel・Stainless Steel・Cast Iron・Copper Alloy・Aluminum Alloy・Titanium Alloy・Heat Resistant Alloy
- Square Type φ3～φ25
- Right Angle Type φ3～φ6
- Radius Type φ3×R0.2～φ25×R5
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is also available in stub type (AE-VMSS) ・long type (AE-VML) and for deep side milling type (AE-VMFE).
Trouble-free chip evacuation even in high-speed slotting