Anti-Vibration Stub Carbide End Mill
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is ideal for a wide range of materials ranging from carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel to titanium alloys and Ni-based alloys. The stub type AE-VMSS features a unique flute form that achieves both tool rigidity and trouble-free chip evacuation. Available from φ1 with a short flute length and 4-flute specification, higher milling efficiency can be achieved. In addition, a right angle type for milling straight corners has been added to the lineup to meet a wide variety of application needs.
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is also available for deep side milling type (AE-VMFE).
(1) “DUARISE coating” provides excellent lubricity, superior friction-resistance and high oxidation temperature
(2) High rigidity specification with 1.5 x D flute length
(3) New flute form with good chip evacuation ability and a positive edge geometry for reducing cutting resistance
(4) Variable-lead geometry suppresses vibration
- Right angle type: for milling straight corners with no uncut residue
- Long neck type: achieves good machining accuracy in deep side milling
Mild Steel・Carbon Steel・Alloy Steel・Tool Steel・Prehardened Steel・Hardened Steel・Stainless Steel・Cast Iron・Copper Alloy・Aluminum Alloy・Titanium Alloy・Heat Resistant Alloy
- Square Type φ1～φ12
- Right Angle Type φ1～φ6
- Long Neck Type φ6×18～φ12×60
The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is also available in short type (AE-VMS) ・ long type (AE-VML) and for deep side milling type (AE-VMFE).
Great surface finish with no chattering