|DLC Coated Carbide End Mill for Non-Ferrous Materials High Performance Type for Deep Side Milling|
The high performance DLC coated carbide end mill for non-ferrous materials is suitable for a wide variety of applications with high efficiency and quality. Its DLC-IGUSS coating further improves tool life with excellent welding resistance and lubricity, which is effective in the machining of non-ferrous materials such as aluminum alloys. The AE-VTFE-N for deep side milling has been newly added to the lineup. Deep side milling at L/D of 5 x D or more can be machined with high efficiency and high accuracy by large step milling up to 2 x D with its 2.5 x D cutting length configuration.
(1) DLC-IGUSS coating
(2) Flat cutting edge specification achieves higher precision machined surface quality
(3) The long length reduced shank type supports deep side milling and pocket milling of non-ferrous metal parts
(4) High efficiency and high accuracy deep side milling can be achieved by large step milling up to 2 x D with the 2.5 x D cutting length configuration
(5) With an R shape on the shank side edge, streak generation can be suppressed by side step milling
(6) High anti-vibration effect by the combination of variable lead and unequal spacing teeth
Copper Alloy・Aluminum Alloy・Plastic
High performance type (AE-VTS-N) and standard type (AE-TS-N・AE-TL-N) DLC coated carbide end mills for non-ferrous materials are also available.
High precision deep side milling