High precision design for heavy cutting NEW Hi-POWER MILLING CHUCK
- Clamping Range: ø12 – ø50.8
- NEW Hi-POWER MILLING CHUCK combines the high accuracy with high torque capability and rigidity.
- Highly rigid chuck for resistance against chatter.
- BBT/BT – BDV/DV – HSK – BIGCAPTO
Reliable slit design ensures high accuracy
A unique BIG slit shape is adopted to achieve both the essential
HMC12J Type – Clamping diameter: ø12
The Milling Chuck is also ideal as a basic holder
Runout Adjustable RA Holder
Tool Non-Pullout mechanism built-in MEGA Perfect GRIP PAT
High Performance, Heavy-Duty Anti-Pullout Milling chuck for Heat Resistant Super Alloys (HRSA)
- Clamping Range: ø16 – ø32
- No slip, no pullout. The absolutely reliable milling chuck.
- For machining difficult-to-cut materials such as titanium or Inconel.
- Accepts industry standard Weldon flat cutters.
- Jet-through coolant is available.
The unique Key Grip locking mechanism prevents the tool from slipping or pulling out during heavy machining
Simple and easy handling with secure clamping
The Key Grip engages in the groove of the chuck body to ensure no tool pullout.
The Key Grip maintains contact with the Stopper Pin to prevent any slip.
Complete fit of nut and body
Flood jet through coolant
|Tightening the nut achieves dual contact between the nut and body for rigidity close to that of an integral cutter.||A sufficient volume of jet-through coolant is ejected from vents in three locations.|