- Large sized base models and high-column models are newly added to the line-up.
- Equipped with a wide range and high resolution Z1-axis detector.
- Often a special method of workholding, such as a custom jip, is required to measure an inclined workpiece surface but this is not needed if you select a model from the CS-3300 series since these have an inclining drive unit to handle this situation. This feature makes approaching the target surface and measurement of a large workpiece much easier.
- High throughput is achieved thanks to high drive speed (X axis: Max. 80 mm/s, Z2 axis: Max. 30 mm/s2).
- All connecting cables are contained within the measuring instrument to eliminate any inconvenience during measurement.
- Since the Z1-axis detector incorporates an anti-collision safety device, the detector unit will automatically stop if it touches a workpiece or fixture.
|Measuring range||X axis||100 mm||200 mm|
|Z1 axis||5 mm (±2.5 mm in horizontal situation)|
|Straightness (when the X axis is horizontal)||0.2 µm/100 mm||0.8 µm/200 mm|
|Accuracy (20 °C)||X axis||±(0.8+0.01L) µm L = Measurement Length (mm)||(0.8+0.015L) µm L = Measurement Length (mm)|
|Z1 axis (detector unit)||±(1.5+|2H|/100) µm H = Measurement height from the horizontal position (mm)|
|Detector (Z1 axis)||Detection method||Differential inductance|
|Measuring force||0.75 mN|
|(Stylus tip) Standard||Tip radius 2 µm, Tip angle 60°, Diamond (surface roughness/contour)|
|Stylus tip) Cone||Tip radius 25 µm, Tip angle 30°, Sapphire (contour)|
|Stylus up/down||Available (stoppable at mid-stroke if required)|
|X-axis inclination angle||±45°|
|Z2-axis (column) travel range||300 mm||500 mm||700 mm||300 mm||500 mm||700 mm|
|Base size (W×D)||600×450 mm||1000×450 mm||600×450 mm||1000×450 mm|