Maintenance kit for gauge blocks includes all the necessary maintenance tools for removing burrs contamination, and applying anti-corrosion treatment after use.
• Order No. 516-650E. Tools and accessories included:
(1) Ceraston (601645): both sides finished by lapping (100x25x12 mm)
(2) Optical flat (158-117): (Ø45, 12 mm thickness, Flatness 0.2 µm) Used to check the wringing of thin gauge blocks and the presence of burrs.
(3) Tweezers (600004): Used for handling thin gauge blocks.
(4) Blower brush (600005): Used for blowing dust from measuring surfaces.
(5) Cleaning paper (600006): (lens paper, 82 x304 mm, 500 pcs): Used for wiping off rust preventive oil and contamination.
(6) Artificial leather mat (B4 size) (600007): Used as a gauge block mat in order to avoid scratches on the work table.
(7) Reagent bottle (600008) (polyethulene container, 100 ml): Bottle of wiping solution. (Mitutoyo employs n-Heptane for solvent).
(8) Gloves (600009): Used for handling large gauge blocks. Effective for the prevention of corrosion and thermal expansion.