The PFDC is a lightweight large-diameter disc cutter that can be mounted on small machining centers. Due to its wide cutting width, the PFDC is able to achieve uniform machined surface with no seams in 1-pass, which is difficult to achieve with conventional small machining centers.
- φ125 can be used with BT30
- No special arbor required for easy tool management
- Balance grade G6.3 is guaranteed for the cutter body (with inserts installed)
(1) Thin steel body: lightweight and high tool rigidity
- Economical 4-corner insert with 90°cutting angle
(2) Insert grade XP4610 (DLC coating) suitable for resin machining and long tool life in non-ferrous metal machining
Aluminum Alloy・Thermoplastic Resin (XP4610 recommended)・Thermosetting Resin (XP4610 recommended)
【Thermoplastic Resin】 Face Milling of Cast Acrylic
When machined with an insert of XP4610 grade, the surface became transparent.