- Maxmill proudly presents the HQM series vertical machining center, a completely new, well-balanced, high-speed, high production machine ideally suited for mold and metal cutting industries.
- The machines are built with power and precision for fast cycle times and have a user-friendly FANUC oi-MD High-Performance CNC.
- All major strutural parts are made of Meehanite cast iron ensuring the utmost rigidity.
- The machine adopts a box structure for the base and a trapezoid structure in the column for maximum rigidity.
- High-quality linear guideways are professionally mounted and adjusted to guarantee superior feed accuracy and long service life.
- Utilizes Maxmill high-speed technology with advanced servomechanisms and a direct drive spindle.
- Option high speed (12,000/15,000 rpm) and high revolution accuracy, low noise, minimum vibration and low thermal displacement are also outstanding features of this series.
- Excellent versatility and superb rigidity is offered-all at most competitive prices.
|TRAVEL||X x Y x Z axis||510 x 400 x 320 mm|
|Spindle nose to table||150~470 mm|
|Spindle center to solidm column surface||474 mm|
|TABLE||Working area||660 x 400 mm|
|Max. loading||250 kg|
|T-Slots (No. x Width x Pitch)||3 x 14 x 125 mm|
|SPINDLE||Tool shank (optional)||BT-30|
|Cooling system||Oil cooled|
|Spindle motor max.rating (MITSUBISHI)||5.5kw (7.5HP)|
|Spindle motor max.rating (FANUC)||3.7kw (4.9HP) / 7.5kw (10HP)|
|Axis motor max.rating (MITSUBISHI)||1.5 / 1.5 / 3.0 kw|
|Axis motor max. rating (FANUC)||1.8 / 1.8 / 2.5 kw|
|FEED RATES||Rapids on X & Y & Z axis(linear guideway)||48 / 48 / 48 m/min|
|Max. cutting federate||10 m/min|
|TOOL MAGAZINE||Tool storage capacity||16 turret|
|Type of tool (optional)||BT-30 turret type|
|Max. tool diameter||60(2.3) turret|
|Max. tool weight||3 kg|
|Max. tool length||200(7.8) turret|
|AVG. CHANGING TIME(A)||Tool to tool||1.4 sec.|
|Air source required||6 kg / c㎡ up|
|Power source required (KVA.)||15 KVA|
|Floor space (L x W x H)||1,700 x 2,400 x 2,400 mm|
|Shipment advice||1 x 40’HQ (4 sets)|