- Standard 0.001 mm and 0.005 mm graduation dial indicators having a bezel with an outside diameter of 57 mm. All types come with limit markers and a bezel clamp.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- Watertight assembly of bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oid penetration.
- The stem and spindle are made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel suitable for heavy-duty use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- A special alloy is used for the sector gears to provide improved wear resistance.
|Order No.||Graduation (mm)||Range (range/rev) (mm)||Accuracy (µm)|
|w/lug||Flat-back||Measuring range||Retrace||1/10 Rev||1 Rev|