High precision collet chuck system NEW BABY CHUCK
- Clamping Range: Ø0.25-Ø20.
- NEW BABY CHUCK is capable of achieving high spindle speeds as required for drilling and end milling with smaller diameter cutting tools.
- The perfect tool to use in drilling, endmilling, reaming and tapping.
High-precision collet equal to the sub-micron level
New Baby Nut ensures high accuracy
|The BIG New Baby Collet uses know-how cultivated through years of experience to produce a world top-class high-precision collet subjected to two complete strict quality management inspections, covering everything from material and machining methods to heat treatment.|
|The double effect of precision threads finished after heat treatment and the smooth tightening of the thrust balls without torsion on the collet achieves stable high-precision collet tightening. Furthermore, the mechanism acts to prevent the thrust ball from jumping out due to centrifugal force generated by high speed rotation, promising stable machining.|
Coolant method to suit the application
|The sealing functionality of the PERFECT SEAL means that the higher the coolant pressure is, the tighter the PS Ring adheres to the tool shank, increasing the sealing effect. The secure sealing function allows coolant to be securely supplied to the tip for high-pressure machining in high-speed applications. A sealing nut is used with a standard collet.||A coolant nut with oil sealing functionality. Removing the internal PS Ring allows jet-through coolant supply.|
Over 270 shank styles are available
High precision collet chuck system MEGA ER GRIP
- Clamping Range: Ø1.9-Ø20.
- High precision collet, nut and body that outperforms standard ER systems.
- Reliable and stable runout accuracy will also tremendously contribute to improving machining capability and cost reduction.