- Precision gear-type clutch. Indexing accuracy ±3 seconds, repeatability 1 second.
- 3,500rpm spindle with horizontal head provides high cutting efficiency.
- The precision gear-type clutch of 280mm large external diameter features high rigidity. Such design provides stable angular position and deformation-free operation for heavy cutting task.
- The internal rotation face of the horizontal head is coated with PTFE material. Such design requires less rotation torque and extends sliding face lifetime.
- The horizontal head is equipped with large-sized clamping jaws. Larger contact faces feature well-dispensed stress and high parts stability.
- Obvious grease inlet can also be used as oil window for maintenance.
- Built-in oil and cutting coolant circuits enhance connection efficiency and features neat design in appearance.
- The horizontal spindle head incorporates tool clamping mechanism as one-piece structure, which saves space and time.
- A level surface at the exterior of the horizontal head is parallel to the spindle. This is a handy design for calibrations and accuracy inspection.
|Y-axis travel||3300 mm|
|Z-axis travel||1100 mm|
|Spindle nose to table(Horizontal)||160~1202 mm|
|mmSpindle nose to table(Vertical)||500~1,600 mm|
|Distance between spindle center to bridge||475 mm|
|Distance between columns||3300 mm|
|Spindle||Spindle speed||50~6000 rpm|
|Spindle motor max. rating||26 kw|
|Axis motor max. rating||9/7/7 kw|
|Table||Working area||6200×2700 mm|
|Max. loading||24000 kgs|
|T-Slots (No.x Width x Pitch)||14x22x200 mm|
|Feed rates||Rapide on X/Y/Z-axis||12/12/12 m/min|
|Max. cutting feedrate||6 m/min|
|Tool Magazine||Number of tool||60 (OPT. 80/100/120)|
|Type of tool||BT – 50|
|Max. tool diameter||125/250 mm|
|Max. tool weight||25 kgs|
|Max. tool length||400 mm|
|Tool change speed (ATC only)||12 sec|
|Tool chain divisional time||0.4 sec/pot|
|DIMENSION||Air source required||6 kg/cm2|
|Machine weight(Net/Gross)||55000/57000 kgs|
|Power source required||50 KVA|
|Floor space(LxWxH)||14470x7665x5510 mm|