- Manual floating type CMMs developed in the quest for high-accuracy, low cost and easy operation.
- Ultra-high-precision linear encoders (manufactured by Mitutoyo) are used on each axis to provide high performance.
- The Crysta-Plus M700 series is quipped with a mobile clamp so that one-touch clamping on each axis can be performed by hand. Continuous fine over the entire measuring range can be performed.
- Equipped with a temperture compensation system that guarantees the specified accuracy within a wide range of temperature under certain environmental conditions, although CMMs should ideally be installed in a temperature controlled room.
- Available options include the auto-leveling air-spring vibration isolator and the illuminator unit for the probe.
|Model||Crysta-Plus M443||Crysta-Plus M544||Crysta-Plus M574||Crysta-Plus M776||Crysta-Plus M7106|
|Measuring range||X axis||400 mm||500 mm||700 mm|
|Y axis||400 mm||400 mm||700 mm||700 mm||1000 mm|
|Z axis||300 mm||400 mm||600 mm|
|Accuracy*||E0, MPE||3.0 + 4L/1000 µm||3.5 + 4L/1000 µm||4.5 + 4.5L/1000 µm|
|PFTU, MPE||4.0 µm||4.0 µm||5.0 µm|
* L = Measuring length (unit: mm)
Note: While the appearance of the natural stone measuring table varies according to the source, the high stability for which this
material is known can always be relied upon.