- A high-performance automatic system equipped with a high-speed automatic centering/leveling function achieves the world’s highest-level of accuracy.
- High-speed automatic centering/leveling function contributes to a significant reduction in the man-hours required for setups.
- A fully automatic system which performs processing automatically from part program calling, centering/leveling, measurement, calculation, all the way through to printing.
- Capable of continuous inside/outside diameter measurement without changing the detector orientation (up to 50 mm ID).
- The automatic positioning function of the turnable enables automatic measurement in combination with table rotation and slider/ column movement.
- Advanced graphical analysis such as a power spectrum chart is available.
- A sliding mechanism is inchorporated in the detetctor holder.
|Turntable||Rotational accuracy (JIS B 7451-1997)||Radial direction||(0.02+3.5H/10000) µm H: Probing height (mm)
|Axial direction||(0.02+3.5X/10000) µm X: Distance from the center of rotation (mm)
|Maximum loading mass||80 kg (On auto-centering: 65 kg)
|Maximum probing diameter||ø400 mm
|Vertical movement (Z-axis column unit)||Maximum probing height||350 mm||550 mm|
|X axis||Travel range||225 mm (-25 mm to +200 mm from the rotation center)
|Detector||Detection range||Standard||±400 µm/ ±40 µm/ ±4 µm