- Compact universal toolmakers’ microscope that can be installed on any site.
- Newly designed LED illuminators provide enhanced observation for higher accuracy and resolution.
- Optional LED circular illuminator available for applications requiring all-round lighting.
- Achieves a maximum measuring height of 115 mm despite the compact size.
- Installation of digimatic micrometer heads (MHD-50MB, option) makes measurement easy and precise.
- A vernier scale (Angle Index) built into the eyepiece mount enables accurate angular measurements.
- Overall magnification is 30X using the standard accessory lenses but can be changed to lie within the 20-200X range by using optional objectives and/or eyepieces.
|Optical tube||Monocular type (Vertical tilt angle: 30o)|
|Eyepiece protractor||Resolution (graduation): 1o, Rotation angle: 360o, Resolution (angle): 6′, Adjustable zero point|
|Eyepiece||Standard accessory: 15X (field number: 13), Options: 10X, 20X|
|Objective lens||Standard accessory: 2X, Options: 5X, 10X|
|Microscope head||Maximum height of workpiece||115 mm||107 mm|
|Focusing method||Manual (Coarse feed)|
|Illumination unit||Transmitted illumination||Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source with green filter|
|Surface illumination||Oblique single-source type, Stepless brightness adjustment, White LED light source|