Strong cutting edge design coupled with a high rigidity body, for stable and high efficiency milling with low cutting force
Precision inserts with strong cutting edge and low cutting force design
- Unique curved cutting edge design increases cutting edge strength yet reduces cutting force.
- High precision cutting edges produces machined surfaces close to finishing quality
- Smooth cutting even for deep grooves and low rigidity machines.
- Improved corrosion and scratch resistance with a special surface treatment.
- Improved clamping force and durability by using larger screws.
Coolant holes are standard in the whole series
Improved chip evacuation with air or coolant supply.
Wide selection of inserts
- 6 different chipbreakers designs. (L, G, H, E, EH and S type)
- 9 different grades to cover a wide variety of work materials and applications.