X Performer Forming Tap
The XPF represents a new evolution in forming tap technology. This series is engineered to generate up to 50% less torque versus other forming taps, making it feasible to tap materials up to 35 HRC and sizes up to M45 in diameter.
(1) Low-torque design for longer life at faster speeds.
(2) V-Coating for extreme wear resistance.
- Excels in materials up to 35 HRC.
- Sizes available up to M45 for threading of large parts.
- New generation synchronized tap holder designed to maximize the performance of your XPF tools.
Low Carbon Steel・Medium Carbon Steel・High Carbon Steel・Alloy Steel・Hardened Steel（25~35HRC）・Cast Steel・Copper・Brass・Brass Casting・Aluminum Rolled・Aluminum Alloy Casting・Zinc Alloy Casting
Basic form (S-XPF) M1～M45
Coolant-Fed (OIL-S-XPF) M6～M16
Long shank (LT-S-XPF) M3～M12
Forming taps are even for 35HRC