LARGE-SCALE, 3D MEASUREMENT IS NOW FASTER AND EASIER THAN EVER WITH FARO® LASER TRACKERS
FARO Vantage Laser Trackers optimize workflow productivity for large-scale metrology applications including, but not limited to, assembly alignment, part and assembly inspection, machine installation and alignment, and reverse engineering.
Both compact and portable; the Vantage line of laser trackers offers an array of amazing features:
- ActiveSeek™ technology that allows the laser trackers to find and follow the target, even after the user passes behind obstructions.
- 6DoF (6 Degrees of Freedom) Handheld 6-Probe enables the user to measure hidden areas that are not in direct line of sight, as well as small, tight, hard-to-reach areas.
- High-Speed Dynamic Measurement
- RemoteControls™ Workflow
- Exceptional Portability and Ruggedness
- Easy Integration with FARO’s Patented Super 6DoF TrackArm Solution
FARO VANTAGE LASER TRACKERS
The FARO Vantage Laser Trackers are high-performance, high-value laser trackers which allow users to maximize productivity and reduce inspection cycle times by 50% to 75%. So these laser trackers set the standard in workflow productivity management for metrology applications.
Use the table below to evaluate the Vantage model that is best suited for your requirements:
|Maximum with FARO 1.5in green-ring or 1.5in blue-ring SMRs||80m (262.5ft)||35m (114.8ft)|
|Maximum with 1.5in & 7/8 SMRs||60m (196.9ft)||35m (114.8ft)|
|Maximum with 1/2in SMRs||30m (98.4ft)||30m (98.4ft)|
|Minimum||0m (0ft)||0m (0ft)|