Standard 0.01 mm graduation dial gages having a bezel with an outside diameter of 57 mm. All types come with limit markers and a bezel clamp as standard.
- The bezel clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and remove without tools.
- Watertight assembly of bezel and crystal as well as the use of an O-ring prevents water or oil penetration.
- The stem and spindle are made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel suitable for heavy-duty use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- The grand gear is made of stainless steel with high resistance to wear and deformation.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gage highly scratch-and chemical-resistant.
|Order No.||Graduation (mm)||Range (range/rev) (mm)||Accuracy (µm)||Repeat-ability (µm)||Dial reading||Measuring force (N)|
|w/lug||Flat-back||Measuring range||Retrace||1/10 Rev||1 Rev|
|2046S||2046SB||0.01||10 (1)||13||3||5||10||3||±0-100||1.4 or less|
|2046S-09||2046SB-09||0.01||10 (1)||15||3||5||10||3||±0-100||1.4 or less|
|2047S||2047SB||0.01||10 (1)||13||3||5||10||3||0-50-0||1.4 or less|
|2902S||2902SB||0.01||10 (1)||13||3||5||10||3||100-0||1.4 or less|
|2310S-10||2310SB-10||0.01||10 (1)||15||3||5||10||3||±0-100||1.4 or less|
|2044S||2044SB||0.01||5 (1)||12||3||5||10||3||±0-100||1.4 or less|
|2044S-09||2044SB-09||0.01||5 (1)||12||3||5||10||3||±0-100||1.4 or less|
|2045S||2045SB||0.01||5 (1)||12||3||5||10||3||0-50-0||1.4 or less|