- Mitutoyo’s unique shock-proof mechanism is incorporated, providing improved resistance to shock due to sudden spindle retraction caused by impact.
- This series has been developed to eliminate the possibility of reading errors due to miscounting multiple revolutions.
- All types come with limit markers and a bezel clamp.
- The outer clamp and lifting lever (optional) can be attached to either the right or left side. These parts can be easily installed and removed without tools.
- The stem and spindle are made of high-strength quench-hardened stainless steel suitable for heavy-duty use.
- A carbide contact point is used.
- Application of a hard coating on the surface of the crystal makes the gage highly scratch-and chemical-resistant.
- The dead zone in red indicates “accuracy not guaranteed”.
|Order No.||Graduation (mm)||Range (range/rev) (mm)||Accuracy (µm)|
|w/lug||Flat-back||Measuring range||Retrace||1/10 Rev||1 Rev|
|Order No.||Graduation (in)||Range (range/rev) (in)||Accuracy (in)|
|w/lug||Flat-back||First 1 Rev/2.5 Rev/ 10 Rev||Retrace|
|2909S-62||2909SB-62||0.0005||0.04/0.05||±0.0005/ —/ —||0.00016|
|2910S-10||2910Sb-10||0.0001||0.008/0.01||±0.0001/ —/ —||0.0001|